Passa ai contenuti principali

My Identikit

{Il mio identikit}



  Allow me to introduce myself briefly, so that, through the description of my history, my skills and passions, you can understand which topics are covered within my Interdisciplinary Lifelong Learning project (TILLL)

  {Concedimi di presentarmi brevemente, in modo che, attraverso la descrizione della mia storia, delle mie competenze e passioni, possiate intuire quali temi sono trattati all'interno del mio progetto di Interdisciplinary Lifelong Learning (TILLL)}


"The things I am able to do are listed, albeit briefly, below (but I am capable of doing much more, depending on the needs): I am able to create bridges, sturdy but manageable, both for attaching enemies that to escape him; and bridges to use in battle, capable of resisting fire, easy to assemble and disassemble; and I know how to burn those of the enemies [...] If the things I promised to do seem impossible and unattainable, I am willing to provide an experiment in any place your Excellency wishes."

{Le cose che sono in grado di fare sono elencate, anche se brevemente, qui di seguito (ma sono capace di fare molto di più, a seconda delle esigenze): sono in grado di creare ponti, robusti ma maneggevoli, sia per attaccare i nemici che per sfuggirgli; e ponti da usare in battaglia, in grado di resistere al fuoco, facili da montare e smontare; e so come bruciare quelli dei nemici […] Se le cose che ho promesso di fare sembrano impossibili e irrealizzabili, sono disposto a fornirne una sperimentazione in qualunque luogo voglia Vostra Eccellenza}

( author: Leonardo Da Vinci, 1942, letter to Ludovico Sforza )


Bat. 21-910


Extract from: Some information about me, founder and author of the Tateo's Interdisciplinary Lifelong Learning (TILLL) projectTateo’s Interdisciplinary Lifelong Learning Project


Hashtag keywords#blog #contamination #experience #heterogeneous #interdisciplinary #lifelongLearning #competences #skills #TILLL #TateoBlog


Linkhttps://tateoblog.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html


_____________________________________________________________________________

 Tateo’s Interdisciplinary Lifelong Learning Project

T I L L L

LEARNING - BLOG - COMMUNITY

Learning, knowledge sharing and Communities engagement about: Artificial Intelligence, Augmented / Virtual / Mixed Reality, Automation, Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Mobile Devices, Problem Solving, Readings, Social Media, Simulation, Artificial Vision, Work and Soft Skills

by Tateo Giovanni Battista

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tateo~Blog © September 11 2021

Commenti